Local Search Marketing
Our goal is to help businesses get more leads from online to their phone line. Most business owners traditionally heavily rely on Yellow Pages for leads but the effectiveness of the Yellow Pages are really dying. They realized that the Yellow Pages directory is dying, and online traffic is growing.
These are now proven facts . . …
- 6 out of 10 Americans have replaced using the Yellow Pages with Internet search (Comscore)
- 7 out of 10 of all online activity is related to local content (Google)
- 7 out of 10 Americans use the Internet to find local business (Comscore)
- 8 out of 10 local searchers follow up an online search by a phone call and/or walk-in (TMP / Comscore)
As a small business owners we know that you have more than enough on our plate. You don’t have time to worry about all the ins and outs of online marketing. Thats why business owners just like you trust Silver State to handle it all for them. We know what it takes to launch and manage a successful online marketing strategy, and we employ many different strategies to make the phone ring. You don’t need to know how SEO or PPC work–or even what they mean–because we do. We have extensive experience and expertise at taking online leads and turning them into customers. You don’t have to learn a single thing about the Internet. All they have to do is answer the phone.
What is local search Optimization?
Local search is a subset of the major search engine, Google, Yahoo, and Bing. That is laser focused on helping find and do business with local businesses like yours.
How can local search optimization help my business?
Research shows 99% of searchers are looking for local information. We’ve developed a process by which your business that will allow help your website get one of those coveted spots on the map. These spots above the search results are not paid ads but base on the strength of your business citations across the Internet.
What websites do you consider local?
We start with Google, Yahoo, and Bing and expand to include websites like Yelp, Angie’s List, Yellow Pages, City Search, and over 30 additional national search engines. We then look for local opportunities like your Chamber of Commerce, local directories.
How does the process work?
- Identify local search terms for your business
- Optimize existing page
- Localize your existing content
- Create/Update local search engines
- Create feedback/review loop with customers